Rental Equipment

The Grays Harbor Conservation District does not currently have rental equipment available. However, there are some local Grays Harbor businesses that offer rental equipment. 

Available Equipment

Weed Wrenches:

Contact the Grays Harbor County Noxious Weed Board:


Noxious Weed Control Board


Tractors & Implements:

Contact East County Rentals located in Elma:



Poultry Processing Equipment & Honey Extractor:

Contact Montesano Farm & Home located in Montesano: